Since the MJ Morning Show came back in 2020, and especially more recently, MJ has made comments to Froggy about how he carries himself as a member of the show. Below are just a handful of things he has criticized him on:
1) Not saying much at the beginning of the show — MJ will ask Froggy why he hasn’t opened his mouth for five minutes or so into the opening segment of the program. Froggy will often retort by saying that MJ and perhaps Fester and Roxanne have been monopolizing the conversation, and that he simply can’t get a word in edgewise.
2) Not saying much at times during the rest of the broadcast – In addition to the opening segment, MJ will point out that Froggy hasn’t uttered a word during a stretch of time, such as 15 or 20 minutes. There are times when this falls during a call-in segment where listeners phone in about a certain subject. At other times, maybe Froggy just doesn’t have much to add about the topic at hand.
3) Looking at his phone — We’re all guilty of it, but MJ seems to complain about Froggy using his phone and sometimes watching YouTube videos during the show. Some of this might be related to show prep or looking up something for the show. (He claims to follow hundreds of YouTube Channels across a wide range of subjects.) However, the crew doesn’t hesitate to give out Fester’s cell number, which he will then pick up to look at the texts coming in after the number is mentioned.
4) Taking time off — On occasion, Froggy takes a sick day. MJ tends to question the legitimacy of these days off and wonders if he is simply taking a long weekend if they are on a Monday, Friday, or a day before or after vacation.
5) Using medical marijuana — Froggy is a card-carrying medical marijuana user. While he jokes about needing it for Peyronie’s disease, flat feet, or other ailments completely unrelated to its benefits, MJ likes to razz him for wreaking of pot at times.
6) Failing to bring enough material to the show — Fester, Roxanne, and Andrew regularly send MJ e-mails with links to stories and other ideas to talk about on the show, Froggy apparently never submits such content ideas the night before each broadcast. He also brings bits to the show like “Eight-Bit Hit” or “The Truth Booth.” But MJ doesn’t seem to be satisfied with the amount of his contributions of material nor the frequency of such bits.
7) His driving habits — On multiple occasions, MJ has observed Froggy driving over curbs and looking at his phone while behind the wheel. He even captured one of his curb-driving moments on video.
So, knowing all of these things MJ likes to nitpick Froggy on, you could argue that he seems to view Froggy as an easy target to chastise for some reason.